Message Approval

Zoheb318

Is there anyway I can get approved to post messages? By a quick search, it looks like I need 5 posts but that's hard when you keep getting "This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved."

Perhaps keep posting until you get to 5? I just approved the one above, bringing you to 3. Why don't you tell us how you feel about that, twice.

• 2 weeks later...

How long should it take to get a post approved? I tried posting a message multiple times three days ago and it is still not posted nor approved? Why does tihs BB control posting so tightly?

How long should it take to get a post approved? I tried posting a message multiple times three days ago and it is still not posted nor approved? Why does tihs BB control posting so tightly?

Because there is a huge spam issue here that we are trying to get under control. I have approved your msgs in the trailer forum. Thanks for your understanding.

• 4 weeks later...

See below......All I am trying to do is ask whether any NATS competitors w/drive thru garages would consider swapping into a side garage for $500....I didn't link to anything......nor do I pirate software.

J Mann 'Nobama'

Knoop-Mann Special & 2011 Nats TT-R Champ

Hello Nobama,

You are receiving this notification because your topic "Would Pay $500 to

swap from side garage into center unit" at "nasaforums.com" was disapproved

by a moderator or administrator.

The following reason was given for the disapproval:

The message contains links to illegal or pirated software.

--

Happy Motoring!

-NASA

• 3 weeks later...
Perhaps keep posting until you get to 5? I just approved the one above, bringing you to 3. Why don't you tell us how you feel about that, twice.

worth a shot.

Because there is a huge spam issue here that we are trying to get under control. I have approved your msgs in the trailer forum. Thanks for your understanding.

couldn't there just be a "Im not a spam" button? =)

• 1 month later...

couldn't there just be a "Im not a spam" button? =)

Would make my life easier too but I will play the game.