Bell GP2 and HJC SI-12 SA2010 BNIB!

gruppeM3

I'm new here as far as being registered but have been a long time lurker. I thought I had registered in the past but I thought wrong apparently. I am registered with several forum such as bimmerforums and m3forum. Same username and I have plenty of positive feedback. Anyway on to the goods.

As the title states I have two brand new helmets for sale. First I have an HJC SI-12 in a rubbertone/matte black finish. It is a large. This helmet is full of so much win! If anyone wants to come by locally and try it on just send me a PM. On to the price, pics, and description from HJC.

Retails for $700

Price is as follows: $549 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. I am open to reasonable offers as well.

d0457698.jpg

181768f6.jpg

3b22b081.jpg

b7a9ff42.jpg

0582c19a.jpg

61fb2891.jpg

01bd7da3.jpg

581ad7f9.jpg

Advanced Super Lite Composite Weave Shell: Super lightweight. Superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.

"ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.

Polycarbonate Anti-fog Shield: Optically-superior 3D design provides 95% UV protection and anti-scratch coating.

Fire Resistant Comfort-Carbon Interior: Moisture-wicking and comfortable.

Optional R.S.T. Shields: Available in silver and blue.

HANS® Device Compatible: Pre-drilled for posts.

Durable, Lightweight Titanium Top Front Vent.

Deluxe Helmet Storage Bag Included.

SA2010 Approved.

Next up I have a Bell GP2 in a matte black finish. It is a size 7 1/8 or a 57. This is considered to be a small according to Bell but most other helmet manufacturers classify a size 57 as a medium. I tried it on and surprisingly it fit. It felt small on my head but I didn't struggle to get it on. Anyway on to the price, pictures, and short description from Bell.

Retails for $600

Price is as follows: $499 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. A am open to reasonable offers as well.

8610c8ad.jpg

deed7802.jpg

1168e0f1.jpg

294f8783.jpg

b5fa52f0.jpg

The lightweight, European-inspired Bell GP2 Racing Helmet features aggressive F1 styling and full ventilation. A low-profile chin spoiler allows the GP.2 to excel at all forms of open-cockpit racing. Includes M6-terminals for safe installation of a Hans Device.

Rating: Snell SAH2010, SA2010, FIA 8858-2010

Hans Anchors: Not Included, Pre-Drilled & Threaded

Weight (MD Size): 3.25 lbs

- Standard-sized Eyeport

- M6 Terminal for Head & Neck Restraint