1986 944 in AZ - build a spec racer!

Sam Lin

1986 944 for sale

Guards Red, door arches have been very mildly buffed through into primer, and there are door dings and rock chips on the car, but overall, the paint is in great shape - e-mail me for pics!

130,000 miles

Starts, runs and drives great!

Power Steering is freshly rebuilt and does not leak, but steering feel is abnormally strong. Steering and suspension feel very tight and solid.

Timing belts, front engine seals, front brakes, and battery replaced 500 miles ago.

A/C blows cold, could use a recharge though.

Front bumper bottom is cracked, likely from a curb, and one rocker panel is cracked, from improper jacking, both from PO.

Engine runs strong, burns no oil, gets great fuel mileage. Always run on synthetic oil!

Just passed AZ smog this January, has an aftermarket performance cat.

Clean and clear title, clean Carfax.

MSDS ceramic coated long tube headers, cone air intake with custom bracket.

No stereo head unit or amp, but speakers are there. Amp/HU were stolen. Interior is still properly wired for an aftermarket head unit and amplifier, plug and play.

Transmission is notchy shifting into 2nd and downshifting into 1st, otherwise shifts great, well protected with Redline fluids.

Recent KYB rear shocks from PO.

Dash is severely cracked, drivers seat is both worn and torn.

I got this car as part of a deal on a 951, drove it a few times, did the timing belts and other maintenance on it, and now it's simply an extra car for me and needs to go. This car would be a great daily driver, it is in very good shape. Drop in a stereo and recharge the A/C and it'll make a perfect year-round daily driver that's also FUN! Or, build a Spec 944 with it - the price is right!

The car is located in Gilbert, AZ - feel free to e-mail me at MacsDead [at] gmail.com with questions or if you'd like to arrange a time to come test drive the car! Lets make a deal! E-mail me for pics as well!