NASA Nationals 2012 Pics/Incar Videos

johngeorge

Awesome video! Great driving! Congratulations!

Your video setup rocks! I like the dual views and data read out. Wide band A/F read out on both sides, temps, etc. It looked like you had better oil pressure in right turns compared to left.

(still watching)

Here's my abbreviated clip of the GTS race that does not end well...there may be a few bad words in there too! I was leading GTS 1 at the time.

Here is what I have.

It's funny. After a llittle off roading, Timing and scoreing doesn't see my transponder. Records 2 laps as 1 and put me a lap down. I wasn't.But that's what MyLaps sez.. I finished in last, so it doesn't really matter. Just explans alot. That's my luck...lol.

Here is the view from my car. No comments in the video, so here are a few:

1) Start outside Kevin. Wearing earbuds for radios for the first time this week and can't hear the engine. All over the rev limiter the entire race.

2) Kevin's start is huge, there is a decent view of the rubbing in first turn, and Kevin puts distance on the rest of us as we fight traffic and each other.

3) Skip 5:30 to about 14:00 as those laps are full course yellow.

4) About 29:45, I am about 30% certain I am going to hit Kevin. Hard on brakes and pedal is slowly going to the floor. I can't grab third gear so I can't take full advantage of my move.

5) I bobble in turn 12-13, then had a brain fart and lift at about 32:10 and give the position back.

6) Around 32:30, I had a pretty good slide and I am done. All over the track the rest of the race.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
#71 AIX Mustang Friday race for pole.

Kind of boring until lap traffic comes into play on lap 6.

That is one smooth fast car!!! Wish I could go 170+

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Finally did something with my videos from Nationals. First few laps are interesting and then nothing until I start getting passed by faster cars. Need to get new video editing software so I can combine these views.

PTF Race.

Rear view camera