FS Grand Am/Hoosier Qualifying Scrubs 245 45 17 & 275 40 17

adelaide

I have a few sets of Grand Am/Hoosier scrubs. Plenty of rubber remaining. Used for qualifying at various circuits around the US. 245 45 17 and 275 40 17. $300 for a set of 4 tires plus shipping. Email or PM if interested.

Update: I have a set of 4 275 40 17 and a set of 4 of 245 45 17 remaining.

Edited by Guest

Just an FYI. these tires are the "Grand Am" compound and therefore, are not for retail sale from new. They are sold specifically to sanctioned race bodies only. These are endurance tires and are harder than R compounds.

Sorry about that. I replied to the email I received through NASA forums but it may not have go e through. I just resent an email directly off the forum this time. Thanks for your patience.

MODS PLEASE LOOK INTO THE PM PROBLEM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS WRONG. I AM UNABLE TO SEND/RETURN PM'S!

Edited by Guest

For some reason I am unable to get through on returning some PM's. They sit in my OUTBOX.....Not sure what the deal is with this???? I have responded by email through the forum to see if this solves the communication problem. Please let me know if this goes through. Thanks

Outbox means it was sent, but not read by the person you sent it to yet. Once they read it the system moves it to your send folder. Email button works too though!

Post up if you know you sent one to somebody that's checked it and the thing still didn't show up though. We'll get an admin to look at it.

I have at least three messages to kjbrew01 in my outbox. I don't understand this. I have also tried to send email. OFr what it's worth kjbrew01, shipping is $75 for all 4 tires.

Edited by Guest

OK great.

problem is still not fixed.

MODS PLEASE LOOK INTO THE PM PROBLEM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS WRONG. I AM UNABLE TO SEND/RETURN PM'S!

Edited by Guest

Hello lxcoupe:

Please accept my apologies, but I am having difficulty sending PM's from this forum. I am still waiting for the mods to fix this. I have one set of four tires remaining in the 275 40 17 size. Thanks again for your interest.

SUPPLY UPDATE

I have 4 tires remaining. two 245 45 17 and two 275 40 17. This stagerred setup can be used on a Cayman or Boxter. $300 plus shipping for all four.