Paul Brown

Red Tornado

For those who may not know Paul passed away yesterday. he owns tiger racing and helped create much of the great aero we all run.

I had the honor of racing with him in world challenge last year when he dominated GTS. Paul wasn't just an amazing racer he was a genuine good guy. He was always open to helping even a competitor. Always had a smile. He will be sorely missed

Rest in Peace Paul.

You may be gone, but your impact with American Iron will live on forever in the hoods, splitters, and development you did with the new Mustangs. You will be missed.

It's a tragic loss to the mustang community and the road racing community in general. I dont know of any other person involved in the pro ranks that I could call, ask a question and would get an answer like I was an old buddy who called up and needed some help.

This happened in early 2011, I called Tiger Racing and Paul answered the phone, he didn't know me from Moses. I asked about the Tiger Racing heat extractor hood with hinges on it for 99-04 cars. Paul said "they were working on it." I then mentioned I already had an 03/04 cobra lift off hood and was thinking about grafting some hinge mounts onto it, without missing a beat Paul offered up tips on how they had mounted hinges on his WC mustang and he suggested using G10. I thanked him for the advice and wished him luck in WC racing.

I had often thought to email Tiger Racing pics of what I did and how I got the hood mounted on my race car. I guess I shouldve gotten it done instead of waiting until tomorrow.

You just never know what's gonna happen.

Yes! I did hear it the last time I open my email account. It may the end for the life of Paul but for some it will be the start of everything.

The checkered flag waved on Paul Brown as he crossed the finish line in the race of life on October 13, 2012. A loving husband and a beloved son who touched and inspired all that knew him, Paul Brown was a true champion, a hero to countless fans and family, and a valued friend to people across the world. He was absolutely the most genuine person you could ever meet. It was said in a tribute for Paul. Read more here: World Challenge champion Paul Brown dies.

All my prayers to the family and friends of Paul..

May you rest in peace;(

Very special video ... VERY classy guy.

Met Paul for the first time at California Speedway during an AIX race in 2010. He wasn't racing, just came that day to be around the track, hear the sounds and smell the smells he said. I had heard of Paul and knew he was quite an accomplished road racer so I was flattered that he came over to our garage to check out our car and offer some advice. Although our meeting was short I remember it very clearly and still think about some of the things we talked about to this day.

Paul was ( is ) just a class act through and through, a cut above. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and close friends.

Elliott Fisher

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know him personally, and I never had a chance to meet him. However, as I went through some discussions, many said he was a good man as despite his achievements, his feet remained on the ground. Indeed, it's saddening to lost someone like him. He became the 2011 GTS champion of the SCCA Pro Racing Pirelli World Challenge Series. His team, Paul Brown/Tiger Racing, also won the team championship and earned Ford the manufacturers’ championship. RIP Paul Brown.