Hyperdrive

Flash

What is Hyperdrive? Is it like HPDE 1, I'm thinking of buying it for a neighbor who has never been on the track. Would the car have to go through an inspection like HPDE and although it is offered on Toy Race weekend it does not show a schedule of track or class room time. Would they have to attend the All Hands Meeting?

What is Hyperdrive? Is it like HPDE 1, I'm thinking of buying it for a neighbor who has never been on the track. Would the car have to go through an inspection like HPDE and although it is offered on Toy Race weekend it does not show a schedule of track or class room time. Would they have to attend the All Hands Meeting?

Hyperdrive is the cheapest way to get on track at speed with an instructor. In Florida at least, it is effectively 1/8th of a HPDE1 weekend.

Yes @ inspection. Otherwise it all depends on the region and the track and the schedule. Best to contact the regional director for the event in question.

Send an email to Julie - contact info is on the southeast website.

IIRC - HPDE inspection, first HPDE1 classroom and 1 20 min track session.

Then hang around and watch all the track events - spectator hill is an awesome place to watch as well as the seats at turn 10