2005-2013 Mustang Wheel & Tire pkg

philstireservice

A great choice for the newer Mustangs 2005-2013

TSW NurburgringRF Rotary Forged (flow formed) 18x9.5 +40mm offset wheels in gun metal ( dark steel )

with Toyo RA-1 275/35R18 shaved to 4/32 - mounted, balanced and metal valves

$2188 per set plus shipping - limited time

nurburgring_gunmetal_pop_std-300x300.jpg

Tire Rack shows them at 21 so that should be about right.

Anybody have any experience with these wheels or TSW's on track in general?

Tire Rack doesn't carry TSW.

We sold have sold a few sets to AI guys last year. The wheel is rotary forged, which means it is flow formed. Strong in the barrel where it needs to be.

My bad.

The TSW website shows them at 21.05 lbs.

No problem - I wouldn't worry about the weight too much. Quite a bit lighter than the cast wheels that most run. Remember a Mustang is heavy car.

Guys,

Just as a heads up: The minimum weight for the wheel in the new "Spec Iron" class is likely to be 28.0# with a track width of around 74.5" maximum. Rules will be released soon, but I thought those of you who are looking at these wheels should know the likely requirements of that class. Sorry for being a spoiler.

Guys,

Just as a heads up: The minimum weight for the wheel in the new "Spec Iron" class is likely to be 28.0# with a track width of around 74.5" maximum. Rules will be released soon, but I thought those of you who are looking at these wheels should know the likely requirements of that class. Sorry for being a spoiler.

Oh sure Chris you love being a spoiler......don't you?.

These wheels work great on the S197...just not good for the Spec Iron class if what Chris said is true...yep too light.