fs: hurt coyote engine

stevepoe

This was the engine in my car that started smoking at grattan this past summer. was bought new from ford racing that spring with only 4 race weekends on it . I just replaced it with a new crate engine.

Perfect for someone looking to build a engine or is on a tight budget. for the most part it's a complete motor as I used everything on th enew engine that it comes with.

Motor is at Rehagen racing in Michigan.

It had a failure in the #8 cylinder the motor still runs fine and actually drove into the garage to get checked out . It started smoking during a race on shifts and decel and was able to fill the oil catch can with blow by oil . #8 plug had oil on it and all the rest of the plugs looked perfect and car ran great for the complete race . No time to fix it I just ordered a new frpp crate engine . I pulled the oil pan from this engine and ran #8 all the way up . with a flashlight you could see some very minor marks on the cylinder wall .

'UNABLE TO GET A CLEAR PHOTO OF MARKS THEY ARE SO MINOR. I'm thinking new rings and a line hone and it's good but I have not pulled the head.

$2,400 plus shipping.

[email protected]

steve, do you have any spare coyote engine only wiring harnesses...? About to drop this in our 2000 GT and need the engine harness or a part number to order?

Thanks!

steve, do you have any spare coyote engine only wiring harnesses...? About to drop this in our 2000 GT and need the engine harness or a part number to order?

Thanks!

no the only extra one I have is on this motor.

Thanks!

no the only extra one I have is on this motor.

No problem.