1984 VW GTI project car

Scoobaru

am selling a 1984 Rabbit GTI. I live near Placerville north of Sacramento.

The price has been set at $400 as is, although I will buy a stock suspension if you do not have a suspension to put on it. (keep in mind the Ground-control camber plates up front are worth around $200)

The GTI has been fully stripped out on the inside including the roof braces and sunroof, but I do have a panel to be welded into the sunroof hole. There are 2 front seats in good condition.

The body is pretty straight except for the front bumper is a damaged and there is a sunroof with no roof but I do have a panel to weld in.

As of now the engine does not idle for some odd reason. I replaced the fuel pump recently and also the fuel filter.

I have the original rims and just rebuilt the brakes and I am waiting to get a stock suspension so it will roll. I also own a few key parts for a rollcage. I also have a set of Ground-Control camber plates for the front to go with it and the rear camber has already been adjusted. But I dont really know to what degree sorry!

The title of the car is somewhat open. The reason for this is because when my brother bought it from the used car place, he never fully filled out the papers for the pinkslip. He owned the car until his death in 2003. So at that point the ownership of the car is in the air, I am working on finding the papers for the transfer of the car into his name.

If you ARE interested or have any questions about the car contact me by e-mail at [email protected]