Atlanta area Spec Z owners

memphisracing.com

Are there any Atlanta area Spec Z owners on here? We do not have anyone doing Spec Z in Memphis at this time, but I am in Atlanta often and would like to catch up with anyone who happens to be involved in Spec Z. Still interested in that particular spec class. Thanks!

We have 3x Spec Zs in the Atlanta Metro area, and 1 in Macon (just south of Atlanta), 1 in Nashville and 1 in Tenn (I think Tenn)

Please reach out and we will get a beer or 2 and talk Spec Z...and you welcome to come by the house and check out my car.

John Evans

[email protected]

If you are coming down for the May 4th and 5th race at Nola Motorsports we will have 4 Spec Z's running that event. You are welcome to come check them out. I know Nola is on the Mid-South Calendar for that weekend along with Texas. Need a fifth entry...if anyone is interseted.

I tend to stay at the W Buckhead or W Midtown when in ATL. What area of town should I plan to be in to be convienent to some of the ATL Spec Z owners? Would be nice to see the setups in person.