N-E source- FRP/CF body parts. Who's are decent for '08 STi?

Scargod

I have a 2008 STi hatch. This is the '08+ GR Impreza chassis. I am looking for a hood, front bumper and rear spoiler at a minimum. I've found what I like in a Kaminari CF hood, K081016FC. I have been looking at the Carbon Creations GT Concept Wing Spoiler #104659. I like the looks of the Duraflex VR-S Front Bumper and canards.

Seems to me that parts for the late model GR body style are a little hard to come by (while parts for the GD are plentiful). Not much of a selection and/or I don't find the parts suitable for my needs. Like, I don't want a hood with a forward-facing scoop when I have a front-mount intercooler. That's why I like the unique Kaminari hood.

I have no idea about the quality of the parts from any of these manufacturers. Seems almost all of this stuff comes out of California and I've heard of many people receiving damaged parts by the time they go across the US.

I was hoping I could find a reputable dealer close enough to central CT that I could pick them up, or at least they would have a short truck ride...

Anyone have any suggestions as to who I could buy from and if these brands will hold up well enough for racing?

Thanks