FS: MKII MR2 Wheels + 14" R888s (cheap!)

R13

For Sale:

A full set of appropriately staggered MR2 Turbo 14" Rims (14x6F 14x7R +~50something offset) shod with near-full tread Toyo R888 tires 205F / 225R. These have been stored in a climate controlled area and not exposed to any sub-freezing temperatures. Total of about 5 HPDE days (individual days, not weekends)

Note: I'm not going to separate the wheels from the tires. At this price, you're basically buying a good set of tires, and I'm tossing the rims in for free.

Asking $325obo for the whole set

Located in Knoxville, TN

Could be convinced to deliver within a reasonable distance (less than 2 hours) for another $30 to cover my gas, which is probably still cheaper than shipping.

DSC_0540_zps527332c4.jpg

DSC_0542_zps925cba79.jpg

DSC_0554_zps0cacd962.jpg

DSC_0551_zps834f2fe2.jpg

DSC_0547_zps391781db.jpg

DSC_0545_zps6adfef54.jpg

Also for-sale / free pickup

A full set of appropriately staggered MR2 Turbo 14" Rims (14x6F 14x7R +~50something offset)

These "come with" a partial set of nearly-corded (or fully corded) and completely bricked Kumho V710s along with one tire of unknown origins that is basically trash.

One rim has a rough spot around the lip, but still held air before the tire disintegrated from age. Grean if you want a disposable set of wheels for track/drift.

Toss me a $20 and they're yours (or just show up in knoxville and ask nicely). I just need them out of my shed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Still have these. 'Would love to see them get used up vs sitting around until they turn into bricks.

$275 and if you're near Knoxville, TN I can deliver.

Thanks!