Salt Lake City Airport hotel

Porscheotto

Fellow racers,

For those who don't mind driving 20+ minutes from the track to save $$$ on a hotel. I got us a discount at the Salt Lake Airport Hyatt Place. Please use the following link to get the $75 a night rate:

http://saltlakecityairport.place.hyatt.com/content/propertywebsites/hotels/place/slcza/en/group-booking/slczagnasa2013.html

This rate is good Thursday night thru Sunday (checking out Monday). Please send me a PM if you plan on coming in earlier or leaving later and I will see what I can do to extend this price. Please note that we paid $69 a night in 2010 at the same hotel and as of June 25th hotels in Tooele are sold out for the month of September.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Actually there are 7 hotels listed in the "host hotel" tab section. Some of the rates start at $79. Just use the school promo code to get the best rates for all the different hotels. Hope it helps!

Cindi

We would be arriving before Thursday night. However, not knowing the schedule of when our race group (CMC) has its championship race (is it Saturday or is it Sunday) makes it hard to make a reservation. If our final race is Saturday we would leave Sunday, if its Sunday we would leave Monday.