1997 Integra GS-R race car ... still street-legal! (WA)

Steve Adams

IMG_2503_pre.jpgClick me!

I bought this car 3 years ago with a little under 25,000 miles on it. I've run two half-seasons since and it's still got only a little over 29,000 miles. Street-legal and registered in WA until September.

$10,500

Web ad with more details (and links to info on my site about build details, equipment, pictures, etc.) at http://www.crownfox.com/integra/.

I'm just wondering, based on the number of views here and the number of people reading my Web ad who came from nasaforums.com, why I haven't gotten any questions/offers on this? Is it priced too high even for offers? Are people simply not interested in this kind of car?

I should point out that, when the USTCC raced at Portland last year, my car would've run mid-pack times (or slightly better) with a package not nearly developed to the level allowed by their rules.

Also, depending where the buyer's located, we could possibly arrange delivery for gas money.

sadly, this is the race car resale market right now. I have tried to sell recently as well, and was only able to get pennies on my investment.

supply and demand. no one is looking to buy right now. Lower the price, and you might get takers. stand firm, and you will have to wait longer for that person who sees the value in the car.

Man your car is so sweet! I would love to buy it! Infact I am lookign to buy a HC car within a couple of months, but I want to race H4 not H3, which is where your car would be and there is just not all that many people in AZ that race h3 infact thier is just one person.

What a awesome car looks like you really did everything top notch!

Jason

[snip]Lower the price, and you might get takers. stand firm, and you will have to wait longer for that person who sees the value in the car.

Heh. I would like (and would like to think the value is there) to get $16,000. I could live with $12,500. $10,500 IS my move-it-out-the-door price.

I hope to be in the market soon, I have to sell my Evo and my M3 first before I can purchase a race car.

Amusingly, an E36 M3 is what I want to buy/build, once I sell the 'teg.

Man your car is so sweet! I would love to buy it! Infact I am lookign to buy a HC car within a couple of months, but I want to race H4 not H3, which is where your car would be and there is just not all that many people in AZ that race h3[snip]

Thanks! Everyone that sees my car comments on how clean and just generally tidy it is, in addition to being faster than it looks. As you point out, it's classed poorly in HC (in the sense that there's not a lot of competition), but it'd be terrific in ITS. Also an excellent enduro car, since it's mondo reliable and pretty decent on gas mileage.

I wish you were not on the other side of the country and we could probaly work something out. My e36 M3 is in really good shape. It would need some work to be a race car however.

• 1 month later...

It kills me to say this, but my new car's on the way and I simply haven't got room for everything. I'm still not willing to give this car away (any more than I am already ), and I'd rather suffer through a winter with too many vehicles for too few spaces than totally take it in the shorts, but I'm more than willing to listen to offers.

If I don't respond to your e-mail, it's because your offer was so much lower than what I could live with that I didn't consider it. No offense.

• 1 month later...