Garages and RV parking

Will F.

• Members

Hey Folks!

Sorry for the delay on this subject. Garages and RV Parking (electrical hookups) will be available at the Championships Registration page on Monday July 1st at 5pm Pacific time. http://www.nasaproracing.com/event/1586

I'll get some more details and maps posted soon but here's the nitty-gritty:

Grand Prix Garages - $1199

These will accommodate 2 cars, have a semi private bathroom, air conditioning, cable TV including live T&S, electrical outlets.

Day Garages - $450

This is for space for one car in the day garages. Nice area out of the sun and wind with close by bathrooms.

RV parking with power - $199

This is for a space 15 x 90 ft with power hookups. If this option is purchased you will not need to purchase the Camping option to stay at the track.

Camping - $100

If you plan to stay at the track in an RV, Toterhome, trailer, or camper not in a powered RV space you will need to purchase a camping pass.

More questions? shoot me an email: [email protected]

Thanks!

That's a huge RV spot. Can 2 people share 1 spot if they both fit within 15x90'?

Yes, but you only get 1 socket to actually plug into.

• 1 month later...

I paid for an RV spot on July 1, but haven't heard anything since.

Will there be a parking map with assigned spots released at some point?

• 4 weeks later...

So we got our garage assignments and can any one remember if the garages were numbered with an "A" and "B" side. Is this two doors or is it just one door for both spaces. I just can't remember from before but I don't recall sharing a door.

It is a drive thru, but they won't let you drive thru. So it is basically a double deep. The door by the track is apparently for ventilation only.

Looking at the map, the numbering, and back to the registration it appears that if you signed up for a day garage you receive a spot for 1 car. A single day garage is not double deep, they are 2 separate day garages, one each for the north and south side of the building. A and B is splitting a single door or a single day garage with 2 places.

• Roman V. unpinned this topic