Simpson SA2010 Helmet & Alpinestars SFI/FIA Gloves

GDSpeed

I have for sale a Simpson K10 SA2010 Helmet (XL) and a set of Alpinestars Tech-1 Race SFI/FIA Gloves (S). I am located in Fairfax, VA. Please PM me or email david (dot) goodspeed (at) gmail.com if interested, I accept cash or paypal and can ship if necessary. Prices do not include shipping and first person to get me $ gets them - please consult the sizing charts below, read my "fitment report" and measure yourself as all sales are final, thanks!

All equipment purchased in 2011 and only used for one Hyperdrive session, one NASA weekend, and a handful of autocrosses.

See my full photo album HERE

9101597999_9f83ef5dd1_c.jpg

Simpson K10 SA2010 Helmet - XL Size

I love this helmet - it fits my head absolutely perfectly. I had access to a few dozen helmets at OG when I was ready to buy and this was more comfortable for me than any Arai, etc. I measure 23.5" just above the eyebrows, and have an oval-shaped head - Simpsons are known for making more ovoid as opposed to round helmets. It is a bit unique in that the cheekpads are fairly substantial, meaning that more of the pressure feels like it is on the lower half of your head rather than around your cranium though it is a nice, snug helmet; I love the fit and it never gave me any headaches unlike helmets that squeeze your forehead, etc. If you have a thinner frontal profile/longer side profile type of head like me around my size, this is the helmet you're looking for.

*Its been my experience with the size/shape of this helmet that if you are, say, a Large in a Bell or HJC, you are going to be an XL in this helmet. The cheekpads are thick and it is a very oval-shaped helmet, but as I said, if your head is thin from the front, long from the side and at or near 23.5" in circumference, this will be a very comfortable helmet for you.

No marks/scratches, never dropped, like new appearance, no smells - I had access to a Shock Doctor equipment drier that I regularly used after wearing. SA2010 means this helmet will be good through 2020 with most governing bodies.

GoPro helmet base installed on the side, HANS Pro-series anchors installed but never used ($50), I will also include a spare dark smoke shield (never opened, $40) and an OG helmet bag ($20)

$240 Firm

Simpson Helmet Size Chart

simpson-helmet-sizing-chart.gif

9101597583_2d36095458_c.jpg

9103822446_8281a3aa81_c.jpg

9101594549_feb8a6edd6_c.jpg

9101595535_c0e3e365bd_c.jpg

Alpinestars Tech-1 Race Gloves - SFI 3.3/5 + FIA 8856-2000 Rated - Small Size

I measure 7 1/4" around the knuckles on a glove sizing chart, and these fit perfectly. Neither gets tight anywhere while driving, minimal bunching in the palm when gripping the wheel, etc. - all in all a great glove for smaller hands (not a lot of options out there, I tried them all like the helmet).

Also like the helmet, these were dried/treated with the Shock Doctor equipment drier regularly. Almost new in appearance, no tears/holes, tons of life left in the grip material, etc.

$60 Firm

Alpinestars Glove Size Chart

alpinestars-glove-sizing-chart.gif

9101592203_9d7cc94746_c.jpg

9101591661_54f858996d_c.jpg

9103820018_046cdc56dc_c.jpg

Again, PM me or email me at david (dot) goodspeed (at) gmail.com if you're interested - thank you!