Schedule

Astro

When is the daily schedule for the race classes and times generally made available?

Is the only opportunity for practice on Tues/Weds for TT? Curious if TT entries will get on track Thurs and Fri? Or just race groups as stated below.

Monday, September 2 : Competitor Parking/Set up

Tuesday, September 3 : Coaching/Testing

Wednesday, September 4 : NASA Test and Tune for Race and Time Trials

Thursday, September 5 : Warm up / Qualifying / Qualifying Races

Friday, September 6 : Warm up / Qualifying / Qualifying Races

Saturday, September 7 : Championship Races

Sunday, September 8 : Championship Races

Thanks!

Section 15 of the TT rules spells out alot of stuff you may want to refresh yourself on for Nationals. Somewhere out there you can probably find a schedule from a previous year's Nationals to get an idea of how things will likely run as welll.

You'll have track time Thurs-Sun for your entry, best laptime of the entire 4 day's competition sessions decides your fate. The Tues and Wed test days count for nada for everyone - racers and TTers. If you don't have much time on the track I'd highly recommed testing / schooling if you want to perform at your absolute best. You can skip it if you're just there for the fun

You'll have track time Thurs-Sun for your entry, best laptime of the entire 4 day's competition sessions decides your fate.

That's what I needed, thank you sir.

How do we get in on the tuesday test day? I am registered for the wed test day but saw nothing of a tues? Whats the deal with that?

/\ Same thing happened at the 25. One test day was THill-run and the other test day was NASA-run.

Its hard to make hotel reservations without knowing if my championship race is Saturday or Sunday. I'm sure others are in the same boat. Any idea when the schedule will be released?

• 2 weeks later...
Its hard to make hotel reservations without knowing if my championship race is Saturday or Sunday. I'm sure others are in the same boat. Any idea when the schedule will be released?

Any new information about when the Championship races will be? I am trying to make my flight reservations.

Steve

• 1 month later...