Hankook C91 275/35/18 - only 2-10 min Time Trial heat cycles

1LapSRT

Qty 4 - Hankook Z214 275/35/18 C91 (Super Soft) Compound

I ran these at the Ultimate Track Car Challenge and don't have any other plans for race-tire events this year.

These were used on an SRT-4 for a maximum of 7-8 laps at VIR full. One tire even still has some of the label showing were it didn't completely wear off.

Looking for $750 OBO plus shipping. Ships from Greenville SC area. Pick-up is available.

PRICE DROP TO $700 OBO plus shipping

Thanks for looking,

Doug

Text only before 6pm 864-607-7073

[email protected]

IMAG4039_zps3097cc35.jpg

IMAG4040_zps553ac60a.jpg

IMAG4041_zps520b8ddc.jpg

IMAG4043_zps7e908ac0.jpg

Edited by Guest

Nice tires there Doug, and in my size as well. I'm just not ready for this level of grip yet. GLWS.

I have this size in all grip levels.... Conti DW, Hankook RS3, Conti GA slicks (I got them NEW) only 2 heatcycles and of course the C91.

LMK your preference and I can hook you up!

• 2 weeks later...

Last chance for Nationals... Still enough time for ground shipping to most locations or directly to Miller.

If you want to win in TT, these are definitely an advantage!

Nice tires there Doug, and in my size as well. I'm just not ready for this level of grip yet. GLWS.

I have this size in all grip levels.... Conti DW, Hankook RS3, Conti GA slicks (I got them NEW) only 2 heatcycles and of course the C91.

LMK your preference and I can hook you up!

I'm currently running HPDE intermediate in my stock power level, modified 350Z using 275/35/18 square Pilot Supersport.

After two SRT4's and doing drag race stuff for 10 years I started doing the track thing last spring. I have about 10 track days under my belt now but don't want to go to something super sticky this early in the learning curve. I'd rather get faster learning to drive better.

Do you just have a bunch of tires laying around in that size all the time? Next year I might switch to the RS3 when I feel I'm ready.

Do you just have a bunch of tires laying around in that size all the time? Next year I might switch to the RS3 when I feel I'm ready.

Yup!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...