Bolt-in 6 pt rollcage for BMW E36

rigmaster

Like the subject says, I have a nice clean Autopower bolt-in rollcage that was recently removed from a '95 M3. It's in great shape, has all bolts + backing plates.

Located near Raleigh NC, about 20 mins away from I-95 in case you're travelling through NC.

SOLD!!!!!!!

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
I want the cage but I will not ever be in Raleigh anytime soon
I want the cage but I will not ever be in Raleigh anytime soon

Where are you located?? Ever get to VIR?

Do you have any other E36 parts? I'm looking for coil overs and seats and other stuff

I have a couple of E36 parts cars, but no coil overs or aftermarket parts.

Can you send a couple pictures?

423-313-5463

Pictures of the cage????

I can't text but I can post some if you really need to know what it looks like.

If you don't want to post that is fine. I was just wanting to see it I assume it has been installed and removed. I was just wondering what the cosmetic appearance was.

Would it be feasible to ship it? I have a corporate account with FedEx. I don't care to pay shipping if you can get it boxed up and get a quote. What would your best price be?

If you don't want to post that is fine. I was just wanting to see it I assume it has been installed and removed. I was just wondering what the cosmetic appearance was.

Would it be feasible to ship it? I have a corporate account with FedEx. I don't care to pay shipping if you can get it boxed up and get a quote. What would your best price be?

I don't mind posting pics, I'll get them tomorrow.

It's feasible to ship, but too large for Fedex or UPS ground. Would need to go via truck, I can strap it to a pallet, but count on $150+ to ship unless you have a discount with a truck line.

Pics:

(keep in mind it's just *loosely* assembled- all of the hardware is there, but most of the bolts are NOT installed in the holes)

Slight rust stains are courtesy of the rain we had yesterday, I set it all up in the driveway and then it started raining...

DSCF1009_zpsdb0a5c0b.jpg

DSCF1008_zps2010e187.jpg

DSCF1007_zps8a3723eb.jpg

I want it. Lets figure it out tomorrow. I will call FedEx and see if you can take it to there truck freight terminal unless you know a better way.

I want it. Lets figure it out tomorrow. I will call FedEx and see if you can take it to there truck freight terminal unless you know a better way.

OK, just let me know how you want to handle it. Looks like the Fedex Freight terminal is ~25 miles away from me, I can drop it off but it might take a day or three for me to arrange to get there.

Let me know if still interested, I've put out a feeler to find someone in the Raleigh area who might be headed to Road Atlanta in Sept who could haul it down there for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Cage is SOLD.

I lined up a couple of people who were willing to haul it to RA for Trackfast, but then never heard a peep back from him about it.

Sold the cage to a local buyer.