UHaul Tow Dolly for sale

NASA Jim

• 1 year later...

how r u going to sell a uhual tow dolly its stolen. Uhual never sells there tow dolly's or trailers ? Im a uhual dealer ive asked to buy them. If they get to old and broken they trash them for liability. You better check because if its a uhual its not a sale item. Unless its really really old back in the 70 they sold them but i doubt they woudl last that long. Give me the code off of it ill tell you its history

• 3 months later...
how r u going to sell a uhual tow dolly its stolen. Uhual never sells there tow dolly's or trailers ? Im a uhual dealer ive asked to buy them. If they get to old and broken they trash them for liability. You better check because if its a uhual its not a sale item. Unless its really really old back in the 70 they sold them but i doubt they woudl last that long. Give me the code off of it ill tell you its history

It isn't stolen! it has a big welded on UHaul plate that says "NOT PROPERTY OF UHAUL". The dealers around here sell them all the time when they auction off old vans, trucks, etc.

• 2 months later...