2014 Championships

rx761

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
In previous years the annoucements are made right around the time of that year's Nationals, so I'd keep an eye out in early Sept.

Early September has obviously come and gone. Has there been any indication from the National folks as to what the delay in announcing the location is? Some sort of communication would be nice.

Don't shoot the messenger first off I'm only in charge of 0% of nationals, I've got as much pull/influence as any other regular ol' member. Just been around enough to know how things usually go is all.

I've seen things that indicate an annoucment may be made at/during SEMA. No later than PRI. I'd make a bet on the SEMA date if anyone is feeling wager-y?

My own personal opinion is that it's going to be at a new track for the event and that means extra details to iorn out before letting the cat out of the bag. I'll take NOLA or VIR versus the field. Again, just my own personal opinion. At any rate, I'm sure they're not just sitting on this annoucement just to be mean and make us all sweat. It's not an easy event to pull off, especially if it may be a new venue and/or if there are other changes being made.

I've seen things that indicate an annoucment may be made at/during SEMA. No later than PRI. I'd make a bet on the SEMA date if anyone is feeling wager-y?

I can neither confirm nor deny that this may or may not be correct.

Seriously, I have been told that we can probably expect an announcement in the early-mid November timeframe.

Don't shoot the messenger first off I'm only in charge of 0% of nationals, I've got as much pull/influence as any other regular ol' member. Just been around enough to know how things usually go is all. .

Sorry! Was not trying to shoot a messenger - I'd more likely hit my own foot... Just very curious on the plans for next year.

Thanks for the hints.