350 Z Brake Ducts

dcazin

Brake Ducts seem to be on eternal backorder - 6-8week leadtime... anyone have any sources for instant gratification?

thanks!!

What part of the brake duct kit do you need. Inlet duct, spindle duct, hose? I may be able to help.

Thanks,

Jay

Team Pelle Motorsports

Brake Ducts seem to be on eternal backorder - 6-8week leadtime... anyone have any sources for instant gratification?

thanks!!

What part of the brake duct kit do you need. Inlet duct, spindle duct, hose? I may be able to help.

Thanks,

Jay

Team Pelle Motorsports

Hey Jay -- the most critical would be the spindle duct, the rest, I can handle. Also, you wouldn't happen to have a spare NISMO flywheel laying around would you

thanks!!

Thanks,

Jay

Team Pelle Motorsports

Hey Jay -- the most critical would be the spindle duct, the rest, I can handle. Also, you wouldn't happen to have a spare NISMO flywheel laying around would you

I may be able to help you in both departments. I'll have to check my stock. I know we purchased a bunch of the carbon fiber ducts that attached to the spindles before Rich stopped making them. I at least one set for the car we are currently building. I think I have two sets laying around..

I'll post some picture to the setup that I have. Keep in mind I'm using the Nismo front bumper on all of our cars so the bumper attachment will vary from the stock bumper.

Can you spot the brake ducts?

9560858875_55ded9de28_b.jpg

Here's a closer look

9560860015_ac9c398a64_b.jpg

Simple vacuum cleaner part.

9560869257_2840110b08_h.jpg

More vacuum cleaner parts installed through the radiator core support. This provides an attachment point the front flexible duct for ease of removal. also it provides a straight shot to the rotors without many kinks. More importantly it stays away from tire rubbing

9560868291_ce9e15cbc4_b.jpg

Side shot

9560866175_f22dc9d314_b.jpg

Another side shot

9563654930_2db61e4849_b.jpg

All hooked up

9563651210_3e7668c5ce_b.jpg

All hooked up

9563649138_567a8e0890_h.jpg

Routing of the brake duct under the sway bar to avoid binding

9563650236_d8fab5a950_b.jpg

I'll try to get so more shots of the spindle duct that I have been using. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Jay

Team Pelle Motorsports

Wow - thanks for the pics! Nice work - I couldn't see the ducts at all from the front shot with the nose on.

I'm mainly in need of the spindle ducts as well (dcazin and I are in the same city so we could ship together) - I currently haven't switched to the Nismo nose... debating that.

Let us know price for the spindle ducts - and if you have 4.

Thanks Jay!

Wow - thanks for the pics! Nice work - I couldn't see the ducts at all from the front shot with the nose on.

I'm mainly in need of the spindle ducts as well (dcazin and I are in the same city so we could ship together) - I currently haven't switched to the Nismo nose... debating that.

Thanks Jay!

Agreed. Nice work. Thanks for sharing. Also if you have a NISMO fly. Consider it sold. I really really really need one. I did say, really, right?

Thanks Jay!

Agreed. Nice work. Thanks for sharing. Also if you have a NISMO fly. Consider it sold. I really really really need one. I did say, really, right?

I do have a Nismo Flywheel and 2 sets of carbon fiber brake ducts unfortunately I can only sell one set because the other is being used on our car we are building right now. Devin, I'll email you in a minute with pricing.