383 Chevy AIX, SPO motor

karluver

383 stroker, eagle H beam rods, eagle 4340 forged crank, GM alunimum fast burn heads milled and competition valve job 11-1 comp., Victor Jr intake, Comp Cams Magnum Roller Rockers, Hydrolic Roller Cam. Built by Butler and MacMasters of Maine,3 hours of running time on this motor, I changed classes so I have no need for this motor, invested $8,000 in motor alone with no accesories. 500hp & 500lb tq. This motor was built with reliabilty and low maintence in mind will be good for another 3 years. This motor pulls like a freight train an you only have to rev it to 6,200rpms. Ready to bolt in. from carb to pan, alt, ps pump, water pump, pulleys etc. .This motor was in my GT-1 car it is still as new, I am getting out of racing and selling everything. $5,000 call Charlie 516 567-8018

7-24-05024.jpg

With only 500 hp, you'll get lapped quick in the Midwest region! If you don't bring 600 to the rear wheels, you better leave it on the trailer.

Sidney

AI #64