Spec Iron RCR's?

olaaf

I know it’s the first year but… Does anybody have interest in requesting that Spec Iron cars be allowed a G-stream wing (or other) and a Boss 302 splitter or FR500S wings and splitter? It looks like the costs are $500 for the splitter and $1700 for the wing and struts.

http://rehagenracingproducts.com/2010-12-MUSTANG-GT-BOSS-302R-S-WORLD-CHALLENGE-SPLITTER-KIT-M-16601-S.htm

http://g-stream.com/C800.html

Anything else people want to talk about changing (besides power to weight?)

I would side towards keeping the body's in stock form.I would rather see lighter cars and a little more hp and tq than aero.For the next few years I'd like minimum changes to allow the series to grow and that's keeps the whining down.

I would side towards keeping the body's in stock form.I would rather see lighter cars and a little more hp and tq than aero.For the next few years I'd like minimum changes to allow the series to grow and that's keeps the whining down.

Agreed. Keep it simple with very limited or no changes. I am on my second suspension due to rule changes. But, no whining here, just part of the cost of doing what we love.

Factory body work only please

The only looming needs I foresee is the dyno certs

Hp should be 290 or 295

Torque must be raised to 310 or 315

I would like to simplify the rules by eliminating some part numbers,

For example I see no reason to have two Abs control module options

I also wish there was redundancy with AI and the tire choices so that we could run AI for contingency until the class builds.

Who is working on a super light 20 lb wheel with a 6 lb spacer? =)

I may wait for nationals............

Warning to other SI drivers regarding the ford tune and cai

I received a bad tune which was 13.5 on the air fuel ratio, I believe that is lean enough to cause a serious issue/

I am running stock airbox until I can resolve the tune with ford racing