Pirelli World Challenge Slicks 275-645-18 For Sale

ralphwarren1

Pirelli World Challenge Slicks 275-645-18 For Sale. These are the same tires the GT and GTS guys race on. They are very fast and will transform the handling of your car.

I have about 20 of these available for only $75 each. They are about $450 each new.

These tires have only 1 or 2 heat cycles and are all from the 2nd-half of this year.

For wear markers, these tires have 4 sets of 5 holes across the tread. Each hole is deeper than the next so tire wear is easily seen. For each tire, all 5 holes are showing in all 4 spots across the tread - i.e. they have almost full tread left.

I cherry-picked these tires for my own personal use but will not be needing them. They are awesome tires.

They have been stored correctly indoors and are in great shape.

They are located in Irvine, CA 92620 and can be picked up. I can also ship them in pairs taped up. You will pay only the actual shipping amount - no more. Contact me at ralph.warren "at" cox.net for a shipping quote.

Thanks.

-Ralph Warren