Possible to have a team of drivers race a single HC car?

TurboLS

So basically the economy sucks and we want to share a vehicle. Is this possible? How would it work? Does each driver have to drive X number of races per season or anything like that? Please let me know when you have a moment. Thanks!

Good question.

I guess if you register as "Team Economy" for example then all points, Toyo Bucks, etc....go to the "Team". The "team" would also own the transponder. If each driver registers and each have their own transponder then it goes to the driver. Also, would multiple drivers want to share the car during a weekend? One gets Sat and one gets Sun. Only the Sunday racer would get a qualify and race, no practice session...... What about registration. I would think one entry fee because the race car would only be allowed on track during race class designated times anyway regardless of who is at the wheel. If both want track time without splitting sessions then both would need to register, one signing up for DE4.

OK, tired of listing different situations. How would you guys want to handle the driving per weekend?

I would assume each driver has a few weekends as the primary driver while the others that can make it are backup drivers/pit crew/spectating or doing DE in their other street car.

Is this possible? How would it work?

Read CCR section 22.4 linked from the rules page on the national website, fill out a "Team Declaration Form" linked from the forms page on the national website, then submit it to your nearest Regional Director and ask any remaining questions you may have.