PANOZ GTS Class

jerryj

Many years ago I ran bikes with WERA and have had a few drag cars so my four wheel road course experience has only been at the PCA DE's where we have been running my Cayman.This last time out I blew a third gear syncro ..OUCH$$$ We've had so much fun I thought we would go to the next step. I wanted to buy a fun car that my sons and grandsons could enjoy as a family. I couldn't build a car for the money I have in this Ponoz. We have a ton to learn but that's part of the fun! I can't tell you how many hours I've spent reading all kinds of stuff on the forum and internet but I feel totally lost. I have zero experience or knowledge of NASA. Until yesterday I didn't know anyone locally I could bounce questions off of. 90% of the time posting on a forum is a waste of time so, I really, really do appreciate the responses. I haven't picked the car up yet but hope to do so on December 1st. He has dyno sheets and bunch of information so I should be able to narrow down the car specs. When I get all that I will let you know and hopefully get some additional guidance. I figure this next season we will focus on getting the license requirements knocked out for at least one of us.

Cobra4B I read your LS1 swap post and really enjoyed it. That car is gorgeous! And thanks for posting all that great stuff. I have several questions about his car that hopefully in the future you won't mind answering.

Thanks again guys!

• 3 weeks later...