2014 rules are POSTED!

suck fumes

Many thanks to the good work of AL Watson for leading the RCR process this year and working thru all rule changes for AI, AIX and Spec Iron. He did an amazingly efficient job and cut right to the chase. The AI Leadership Team did an awesome job of expediting everything and we had a final draft of the rules in mid-October. Unfortunately, I've chewed on the rules and tried to polish a few things and did a some research in areas to the point of delaying the release.

Unacceptable...the regional leadership who served up a fully baked product deserve better, as do you the racers.

As such, our good buddy JWL has taken the ball and will get past my Analysis Paralysis and should have the 2014 rules for all 3 series out within days after his Turkey Coma subsides.

The great news is that we're not making any major changes to any of the rules!

Stay tuned and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

tukeylips-copy.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Torque is now 11.25:1. HP is still 11.75:1

No California bodywork allowed (I think it has a front air dam 1” lower than stock GT’s)

everything else is very minor.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Could I get some clarification on rule aix 7.3.2 , are aix cars allowed to remove front shock towers?

Yes, 7.3.2 allows you to modify or remove the shock tower partially or in it's entirety.