Hoosier Rains For Sale

z06tracker

I have 2 245x35x18 Hoosier Wets (pretty good condition) & 2 245x35x18 Hoosier H2O's (good to very good condition) for sale. $150 for local area Charlotte, NC pick-up\meet. I might be able to get someone to deliver these to the NASA SE event at RA 12/6 weekend.

I have some Non-DOT in 275/35/18 I'd sell you. Very little use, but a couple years old. Been stored in dry and bagged.

Also have DOT Hankook (C91) and "Conti" GA 275/35/18's for sale. Only 2-3 heat cycles per set.

I am in Greenville SC area.

I am sorry, but I am not following your post. I am trying to sell rain tires.

I have some Non-DOT in 275/35/18 I'd sell you. Very little use, but a couple years old. Been stored in dry and bagged.

Also have DOT Hankook (C91) and "Conti" GA 275/35/18's for sale. Only 2-3 heat cycles per set.

I am in Greenville SC area.

Got you. I didn't recognize any of the tires you mentioned as rain tires. I will hold off buying for now.

I think it rained at 4 events this year, 3 times at VIR alone. I want wider ones.....

See above....

The Non-DOT 275/35/18 are Rain tires.... the Super-Duty Racing version!

Got you. I didn't recognize any of the tires you mentioned as rain tires. I will hold off buying for now.

I think it rained at 4 events this year, 3 times at VIR alone. I want wider ones.....

See above....

No interest?

I have 2 245x35x18 Hoosier Wets (pretty good condition) & 2 245x35x18 Hoosier H2O's (good to very good condition) for sale. $150 for local area Charlotte, NC pick-up\meet. I might be able to get someone to deliver these to the NASA SE event at RA 12/6 weekend.

• 1 month later...

Anyone. Will sell localy for $100, or I will deliver them to the NASA Event at Barber in Feb if they are still available.

No interest?

• 4 weeks later...