Rear camber arms

FrankEC

Just need some quick clarification from you guys-

Rule E9: Replace or modify control arms (other than plates, shims, slots, or eccentric bolts/bushings for simple camber/caster

adjustment only) or RWD/AWD rear trailing arms (may have spherical/metallic joint for the connection to the

spindle/knuckle) +4

I have rear camber arms, they just allow me to adjust camber of the rear tires, but they do replace the factory lower control arms (same mounting points though). Are these gonna cost me 4 points?

Thanks guys

Frank

You drive FWD?

E.10) Non-BTM rear control arms on FWD vehicles (for stiffness and wheel alignment only, no change in suspension mount

or pick-up points from stock) +1 (if both front and rear use E.9)

Nope it's an e36 M3, but the first part of E9 does not mention drivetrain- just states replace or modify control arms

Because E.9) is for every make/model/drivetrain/etc. E.10) is specifically for FWD and swapping rear arms to gain camber adjustment.

Anyone want a nice used set of rear adjustable control arms?

FYI...You're not alone on this. I was amazed that front camber plates are free, while rear arms are +4. Seemed crazy, but off mine came too...Crazy high points for this mod.

Jason

Yeah man DEFINITELY not worth 4 points! I mean rear camber can be adjusted anyway with the eccentric on the trailing arm, the camber arms just made alignments easier haha!