MyLaps Transponder Subscription Question

Highgain10

In an effort to gain some monetary breathing room in the short term these MyLaps transponder subscriptions were pointed out to me by a fellow TT driver:

http://www.mylaps.com/en/products/car-flex-en/70

In light of AMB becoming MyLaps I'd like to verify that these subscription transponders will work with our timing systems here in the Midwest. If someone can chime in I'd greatly appreciate it.

Signal is the same as the "permanent" version and will work just fine on the same system, so long as your subsciption is paid up and current...

You may want to do some math and compare / figure out where the break even point would be for you and pick the right version/route (rental, subscription/flex, permanent) for that useage pattern. My $0.02

Thanks for the quick response. I only plan on renting for this year. This will be my first full season in TT and with everything involved in prepping the car I'm looking for short term breathing room where I can. I plan on purchasing one outright next season.