Infinion TT pics.

Shawn M.

• Members

A buddy sent me this link to some dedicated chap who got some good pics of alot of us on the track! Hope you find your car in there!

http://gcrall.miller-motorsports.com/images/Default.asp?fldr=NASA+HPDE

I had a great time with all the Norcal TT drivers this weekend! Cant wait to have you come down and play with us, real soon!

Enjoy!

Edited by Guest

• Members
linky no worky

Are you sure about that??

Yeah, I fixed it. Sorry, didnt copy enough of the link. I just got home, 12hr drive. Im not functioning as well as I should.

Someone come unload my truck for me?

Guy down the street from me leaves his mini race boats on his trailers all the time, so hopefully the neighbors on the court can tolerate my car on the trailer for a couple more days!

• Members
linky no worky

Got any candy?

I always have candy for you, baby! See the pics of your car spinning, Candyman??

linky no worky

Got any candy?

I always have candy for you, baby! See the pics of your car spinning, Candyman??

No. What pics?

• Members

No. What pics?

Oh, so you admit that you spun huh? LOL!! Did you click on the link?? (Hint: look above)

There are a couple pics of your G-ride, homie. Enjoy!

Yes, I saw the pics of my car. Unfortunately, no pics of my spin in the carousel in the 4th session on Sunday. No big deal, just a simple spin and go. I was trying to keep up with Viviani in his black Mustang Cobra. I would catch him on every straight, then he would pull away in every corner. Damn, I need fatter tires!

Take it easy Bud.

John

• Members
Yes, I saw the pics of my car. Unfortunately, no pics of my spin in the carousel in the 4th session on Sunday. No big deal, just a simple spin and go. I was trying to keep up with Viviani in his black Mustang Cobra. I would catch him on every straight, then he would pull away in every corner. Damn, I need fatter tires!

Take it easy Bud.

John

Didnt know you spun, just busting your gumballs.

Do you need my crewchief expertise? Im at your disposal, sir!

And in case it wasn't said before...

John and all the NorCal TT guys made last weekend's event a blast! Thanks again John, et al. I can't wait to do it again!