WTB: Nascar COT Wing

scareyourpassenger

Yes! The mounts I have are designed specifically for the COT wing and width of the Nascar mounts.

Is it just a tease or is this yours?

Yes! The mounts I have are designed specifically for the COT wing and width of the Nascar mounts.

I've been called a lot but "tease" never seems to come up. It is just office art at the moment. I really like the piece and it is obviously made well but I need to concentrate on other areas of my car before tackling aero so if someone could use it... I'll shoot you a pm shortly.

CAM00303.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I've been called a lot but "tease" never seems to come up. It is just office art at the moment. I really like the piece and it is obviously made well but I need to concentrate on other areas of my car before tackling aero so if someone could use it... I'll shoot you a pm shortly.

CAM00303.jpg

Is this wing still available?

Check ebay. I have seen them there often. Search "Nascar wing" or "COT wing". I have typically seen them listed for about $400 - $700

Also, there are several Nascar parts recycle shops in NC. I would perform an interweb search

So far I have tried all those and got nothing. It may have been the case 6 months ago but they are getting harder to find.

I am having a hard time finding one as well. Someone needs to just make a replica of this and sell them!

I think if someone were going to take the time to make a replica they would probably improve on a couple of points of the design, ending up with a different wing as a final product. So....that's kinda like just buying a new one from one of the current carbon wing mfg's, correct?

I get where you're coming from ....I'd like a cheap splitter design, as well.

I am having a hard time finding one as well. Someone needs to just make a replica of this and sell them!

I think if someone were going to take the time to make a replica they would probably improve on a couple of points of the design, ending up with a different wing as a final product. So....that's kinda like just buying a new one from one of the current carbon wing mfg's, correct?

I get where you're coming from ....I'd like a cheap splitter design, as well.

Well the wing seems to work fairly well for the price on a Miata. I already have someone to make my uprights and endplates. Just finding the foil itself is becoming a serious task.

Splitters are cheap! Tons of DIY threads on this.