SOLD -- NOMEX Fire suit and gloves for sale : $225 shipped

chj in virginia

SUIT AND GLOVES SOLD - THANKS FOR LOOKING !

NOMEX Fire suit and gloves for sale : $225 shipped to CONUS

With my recent retirement from tracking my Z06, and sale of the car, I no longer need my safety gear. I want to pass it on at a very reasonable price to another user. The suit was over $800 new and the glover were $125. The suit is in excellent condition with no rips, tears, or abrasion areas. The elastic in the closure cuffs at the legs and arms is still strong and cinches down securely. Several yards of Nomex repair thread is included in case you ever have a seam problem. The Nomex gloves are GForce large with fitted leather palms.

Suit : Sparco SFI 3.2A/5 three layer. The best protection you can purchase. Size 62 XXL. I am 6'2" tall and weigh 250 and the suit is snug. You can check on Sparco's site to verify that sizing would work for you.

Gloves : GForce large with fitted leather palms. Sewing is on exterior for comfort so the seams do not rub your fingers.

Price is $225 shipped VIA USPS priority trackable mail to anywhere in the continental USA. Payment via PayPal is preferred but a check will be accepted. Shipment after check payment clears my bank.

I DO NOT have a Nomex baclava, socks or racing shoes for sale.

Contact me via email - CHJTOKEN AT AOL Dot Com or via telephone Five Four Zero - 578-3349.

firesuit_zps25fdab6b.jpg

badge_zps3e3492d8.jpg