Pirelli Slicks (275-18)

ralphwarren1

I have 3 sets of Pirelli World-Challenge slicks I've been saving for my E90 M3 race car. I will be running a different tire this year so the Pirelli slicks are for sale for $75 each.

All the tires are 275-645-18 which works out to 275-35-18. If a 275-35-18 fits on your car, these will too.

These tires all have either 1 or 2 heat-cycles on them and they have been stored in my garage.

There are 5 wear holes in 4 location across the tread. These tires are showing at least 4 of the wear holes in each location.

These tires are very fast and offer a lot of mechanical grip. When I switched to these tires last year, I was 6 seconds a lap faster then the DOT tires I normally run.

New, these tires are $530 each...

http://www.world-challenge.com/images/forms/2014-Pirelli-World-Challenge-Tire-Price-List.pdf

I will sell them for $75 each. That is a deal - but I do not want to ship them. Buying used tires through the mail is difficult because you can't see the item and they cost of shipping is such a high percentage of the item itself.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I work at home so the tires are avail for viewing most any time or day.

They are in Irvine, CA. I can possibly bring them to Buttonwillow this weekend.

Thanks for your interest.

-Ralph Warren

4whq.jpg

0ynj.jpg

d44o.jpg

ogx9.jpg

8xkg.jpg

m5ze.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I'd gladly pay $100 in shipping if you'd be willing to ship a set to central Oregon. Say $450 shipped? If, of course, you don't have any interest locally and change your mind on shipping.