944'S 4 SALE! Street & RACE! Original CA cars- cheap!!

uberklasse

I have WAY too many cars/toys/projects and these are gathering dust! (NO RUST THOUGH) they have only lived in CA!

Street 944 1984 with fuchs-$1500.....runs well and great spec candidate!

title, but not currently registered in CA.

3/4 built 944 Spec Car 1984 with NASA AND SCCA approved weld in cage. Two Inex seats and harnesses, completely stripped and primered interior. Cookies, magnecor wires, new distributor cap and rotor, new platinum plugs, ac delete bracket. Brand new clutch!!!

Headlight and windsheild wiper motors have been removed and car weighs just over 2,400 lbs.!!

Only needs paint, suspension and toyo's. If I get time I might have painted but figured it would be better if person gets to chose their own scheme. I planned on building and running two cars with my dad eventually driving the other. I will look at any offers over 5k or with trade etc. I am into this car for over 7k and it's costing me $110/month to store it. Car is located near LAX and is not registered but has a title

I am now racing a 911 and will keep my other fully built 944 racecar for my father and I to play around with etc.

*************************************************************I also have a 1/2 season old Sparco Suit, size 56 (red black and white) that was just under $700. Yours for 1/2 price- $350

1 season old Bieffe Full Face SA2000 helmet-White-$175

Puma Driving shoes-never worn! Size 10-$75

BUY ALL 3 FOR $500!

Please e-mail me back with any questions.

thanks,

Jason Wilberding

JASON WILBERDING

UBERKLASSE

'84 944 #31 '84 944 4 SALE

'04 SIERRA DENALI