New Pirelli tires....buy 2, get 2 free!

McGyver

You read that correctly! Here is the deal I have. I attended a car event recently and bid on a gift certificate on new Pirelli tires. I won the auction for $200 and it is to buy two new tires and get two free. The only limitation which I didn't know about is that some models are not available, sizes though are not a problem. NO 22.5s!

s

This is through a tire dealer (Radial Tire Co,) in Silver Springs, MD and I have confirmed the deal with them. The problem is that my car that needs tires, a performance sedan, are not available on the list from Pirelli. The models available are P6, P7, P Zero all season, Scorpion Verde, STR and ATR (LT truck tires). I am going North to that area on 7/25 so I can pick up the tires and return to Charlotte with them. The only additional expense is to pay MD sales tax (6%) on the two that are bought.

Or if you live in the Delmarva area you may get them in Silver Springs at Radial Tire and send me the $200.

Thanks,

McGyver