HONDA 11" front big brake kit (type r) & DTC60 pads

hufflepuff

For sale is an 11" front big brake kit that is a direct bolt-on (no modification) upgrade for many Honda and Acura models, including:

- Acura Integra (all years)

- Honda Civic with 10.3" stock brakes (including most si and ex models)

- Any Honda Civic or CRX that has had a 10.3" spindle swap from a Civic Si/EX or Integra

- Any civic or crx with the use of a fastbrakes adapter bracket

This kit upgrades your front brakes to Integra type R specs and fits almost all 15" wheels. This kit includes the following:

- Used but excellent condition Integra type R (ITR) single piston calipers (one year of use)

- (2) caliper rebuild kits, if they are needed in the future

- Caliper brackets

- BRAND NEW in box 11" rotors

- Stainless steel braided front brake lines, Russel, DOT approved, used for about 2 years, great shape

I have a set of brand new Hawk DTC-60 pads (HB143G.680). These are the correct pads for this kit. The DTC-60 pads are stellar with this setup; long life and great bite. They fit acura TL, NSX, Integra type R, Accord, prelude, CR-V, RL, CL.

Compare to Fastbrakes kit @ $470 and MadFabLab @ $499. Pads go for $194 shipped. Asking $140 for the hardware and $100 for the brand new pads. Package deal for $225.

I'm in the Mid Atlantic region and am willing to deliver to Summit or VIR. I'm also willing to ship at buyer's expense.

EF EG EK DC DA bbk DC2 DA9 DB1 DB2 honda

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...