2014 Road Atlanta Tentative Schedule

Will F.

• Members

Schedule can be found here: http://www.nasaproracing.com/nationals/East_Combined_2014.pdf

As you may know, many considerations are taken when making this schedule such as registered Supersize entries, Tech inspection needs, and ease of flow for participants. Please contact [email protected] for input.

We'll be sure to announce if changes are made.

944 Spec is in group 3 for the T&T according to the entry list. Is that correct? We aren't listed on the actual schedule in a group for T&T.

• Members

Updated today. You should see version 1.4. You might need toe refresh/clear your cache/browser history to see the revisions.

Changes made were Some Registration times and meeting times added, TT groups moved around a little to accommodate some super sizing, and Sunday's time flaw was corrected.

Thanks!

• Members

Version 1.5 just posted. Sunday TT has changed significantly specifically because of the mandatory 10am-noon quiet time. Be sure to refresh/clear cache to see 1.5.

I'll find out about Sunday night for us...

• Members

Version 1.6 posted Sunday TT times changed.

We need to be off the property Sunday night with a TUSC test moving in the next morning.

Just checking out the test and tune schedule and found groups 1,2,4 around 30 cars in each group and over 60 in group 3. Am I reading something incorrectly?

Peter Thibault.

Will, I'd also like to know what's going on with the test/tune schedule.

Group 1- 34 cars

Group 2- 39 cars

Group 3 - 67 cars

Group 4- 26 cars

That has a good chance of making group 3 sessions a giant mess.

Will, I'd also like to know what's going on with the test/tune schedule.

Group 1- 34 cars

Group 2- 39 cars

Group 3 - 67 cars

Group 4- 26 cars

That has a good chance of making group 3 sessions a giant mess.

Experience from the SE Region this year at Road Atlanta would indicate that on the first day of racing at RA, with that many cars in one group, would produce a bunch of local yellows and red flag sessions even with it being just T&T.

• Members

Version 1.8 updated today. Thursday times have been adjusted. Also, the test groups we're adjusted based on car count.