NASA and this forum

HOLIFIELD

Hello guys, I have just recently found out about NASA at my local track, "NOLA Motorsports Park" and I was just curious about this fourm, I can tell it's been around for while, just wanted to make sure if most info and what not is up to date.

• Members

Welcome to NASA!

As to your question, it depends on the particular topic and region. Sometimes it only takes one person to get something back up and hopping. Like many forums, a lot of traffic has moved to other social media but the forums are still a great source of information as it is almost a given someone has dealt with issues you may face and you will find a willingness to help.

Post in sections you are interested in and see what happens...

So, tell us a little about yourself. What do you drive, what experience do you have, what are your goals from a track perspective. Not sure if you know anyone who runs in the NOLA region but post an intro in their section as well. It doesn't hurt to have someone help guide you. The cool thing is you don't have to know squat to get involved and have fun. Hell, I don't even know how to change the oil in my race car.