Proposed norcal spec z class.

esr

Only DE engine aproved

Original LSD

No ECM tune

No nismo body

Eventually spec exhaust (under $500, got one in my car)

Lets call it specZ b, for budget!

I see most west coast cars already fit the profile!

• Members

I don't think this is wise at all. And I am not sure where you are getting the info that most cars fit the budget. My Spec Z cars both have the NISMO LSD which is awesome, my car has NISMO front bumper, and so will my customers very soon.

We need to increase car count, not hurt it by further dividing the class.

We are looking to have 3 Spec Z cars on the grid at least at the start of 2015. Finish your car and come join us!

You are a funny guy!

You think is great to have all that crap, yet you are building it one part at the time every 6 months!

I should get in my ship and go back to my planet! You guys are beyond help!

I don't think this is wise at all. And I am not sure where you are getting the info that most cars fit the budget. My Spec Z cars both have the NISMO LSD which is awesome, my car has NISMO front bumper, and so will my customers very soon.

We are looking to have 3 Spec Z cars on the grid at least at the start of 2015. Finish your car and come join us!

• Members
You are a funny guy!

You think is great to have all that crap, yet you are building it one part at the time every 6 months!

I should get in my ship and go back to my planet! You guys are beyond help!

Well that is just not true. Other than the cage I built my car in about 1.5 months, once I had the budget.

The last time you suggested splitting up the class, several racers and series directors offered some compelling reasons why this would not be a good idea:

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=127785

You may consider contacting the National Spec Z Series Director to discuss it with him. PM me if you would like his contact info.