2003 C5 Racecar ST3 National Champion '13, Utah Champion '14

kearvek

$25,900

Car is back up for sale. The Air Force moved us, so car is now located in Montgomery, AL for your East Coast guys. The boss wants it gone (thus the price). If you have any questions, PM or e-mail (kearvek at gmail.com). I will give you my number and be happy to discuss any thing in detail with you.

Background Info:

The original fabrication and mechanical work was performed by Greg Dansbury (Pratt & Miller), which should speak for itself. Pratt & Miller is the engineering Firm behind Corvette and Cadillac Racing. The car spent most of it's life in Michigan where it was put up for sale in 2013 after winning the 2013 NASA ST3 National Championship. I purchased it and had it shipped out to Utah where I ran the 2014 NASA ST3 season and took 1st for the region. Originally put together by John Brownlow, then Ken Smith ran it a few seasons and I bought it and ran the 2014 season. Car is well sorted, built right and fast.

Basic Info:

Car is a 2003 Z06 currently with 23k on it. Car is titled in Ohio. Currently has 2014 NASA ST3, and TT3 approved log book. (2010, 2011,2012, 2013, 2014). Restrictor plate lets it run in TT3/ST3, remove and you can run TT2/ST2 with slicks. Weighs in at about 3140 lbs dry. Car has run a 1:31.xx at Mid Ohio and 2:03.3 on Outer at Miller Motorsports Park in TT3/ST3 trim.

Details/Mods/Etc:

Any items I upgraded/replaced since owning the car are annotated.

Motor is a LS6 with around 24 track hours on it. It was installed at the end of 2012 and upgraded with a Katech oil pump, Torquer cam, timing chain, valve springs and belt tensioner. Currently tuned for 359 HP and 375 Ft-Lbs Torque. I only ran ST3 so never had it tuned for full power, however previous seller claimed if tuned for full power and with full slicks it would be competitive in ST2.

Car is dipped in Anthracite Gray (can be peeled off to take back to stock Millineum Yellow) ('14)

Exedy single disk clutch w/aluminum flywheel.

AFCO Dual Pass Radiator Flipped forward ('14)

Custom Radiator Intake Passage to ensure positive airflow ('14)

SPAL Radiator Electric Fan ('14)

Rear mounted fan cooled differential cooler - Weldon aircraft pump (New '14)

Rear mounted fan cooled transmission cooler - Weldon aircraft pump

K&N C6Z06 Carbon Fiber Aircharger Kit (Airbridge/Filter) ('14)

C6 Card style MAF ('14)

Differential rebuilt 2011 and polished gears (New seals '14)

Quiaffe rear differential

Transmission rebuilt with the works by Rockland Gear

Pfadt carbon fiber driveshaft

LG Coil Overs (bilstien /hypercoil)

LG Longtube Headers & X pipe (no cats)

Borla Straight pipes

LG Aluminum tunnel support

Performance AFX Cage (Nascar bars driver/passenger)

Performance AFX Fire suppression

Pfadt Spherical upper/lower control arm bushings

GM T1 bars (front/rear)

PowerGrid Adjustable Sway Bar Links (front/rear)

Performance AFX AP Racing Front 6 piston calipers (2-piece rotors)

GM Z06 Front calipers in rear w/ Performance Friction Direct Drive 2-piece rotors

Cobalt XR1 pads up front, XR2 pads in rear

Stainless steel brake lines (all 4)

Doug Rippie front brake cooling duct kit

1 set Nuringburg 18" w/ Hoosier R6's

SKF racing hubs (all 4)

LG 67.5" rear world challenge carbon fiber wing w/ custom mounts

Blackdog Racing carbon fiber nose and splitter (2.5")

ACP world challenge carbon fiber vented hood

Phoenix front and rear tow hooks

Cobra Sebring S Wrap-Around Type Seat

Seat Back Brace - NASA Compliant ('14)

Scroth HANS compatible 6 point harness (NEW '14)

Sparco quick release steering wheel

Mesh Window Net ('14)

Race Pak G2X GPS data system

Chase Cam Digital Video Recorder

Coolsuit system complete minus shirt ('14)

Longacre Waterbottle/Cage Mount ('14)

Other Info:

In addition to the car I will be selling the race trailer, spare tires, wheels, rotors, race pads and other misc race parts and will be glad to sell at a discounted price if purchased with the car. Shipping is not included in the selling price. Buyer is welcome to pick up the car locally (Montgomery, AL). If shipping is required the buyer is responsible for setting up the details. Also, I currently still have my truck and trailer, so would be willing to negotiate meeting somewhere if needed to close the deal.

80-nasa_utah_round_6_thunder_camautomag_michael_chandler_2014_8_of_32_d1f4708347e3d972f38096bc7bf784ec204589b9.jpg

80-nasa_utah_round_6_thunder_camautomag_michael_chandler_2014_15_of_32_e00e86e990d1272fdeb39a421a00f55f69fa7778.jpg

*Photos courtesy of Michael Chandler and Cam Auto Mag

Edited by Guest

• 1 year later...