Competition Wheel Studs - fits all Porsche 1997+

Cory M

I have one new set of 20 competition wheel studs for any Porsche newer than 1997. Should fit other makes too like Audi but you have to check and verify. These replace the stock wheel bolts and make wheel changes MUCH easier and faster. They are longer to allow the use of spacers and different wheels. Bullet tips too if you are racing and want fast pit stops. The length of the threaded area is 49mm, they are 82.5mm overall which includes where they fit into the hub and the tip. We bought them for a Boxster and sold it before we had a chance to install.

New they are $11.99 each, which is over $260 with the tax for the set. I'll sell mine for $200 SHIPPED (lower 48 states). Send me a PM if you need them.

Here's the product description:

These are by far the highest quality wheel studs on the market today. Made from aerospace quality 4340AQ chrome molly steel, and heat treated for maximum strength.The threads are rolled for additional strength. The result is a no-compromise NASCAR quality competition wheel stud that is highly resistant to wear and damage. The extended bullet nose holds the lug nuts in place and guides them on with no chance of cross threading. With a 14.7 mm shoulder design to seat precisely and firmly on the hub, and finished with a zinc phosphate and oil coating to prevent oxidation and provide consistent torque values and loading. Pre-applied anaerobic micro-encapsulated adhesive to hub end threads. Used to convert all 1997 to 2013 Porsche 986/996/987/997/991/981 to a studded hub design. Sold as each, 20 required per car.

*4340 Chrome Moly Material

*Heat treated

*Rolled threads

*Bullet nose design

*Pre-applied adhesive

*Zinc Phosphate finish

*M14 X 1.5mm thread

Hub To Thread End Length:

Part #TS11, 49mm (82.5mm overall)

Manufacturer link:

http://www.tarett.com/items/991-981-products/991-981-interior~exterior/competition-wheel-studs-ea-ts1-detail.htm