Hoosier R6s FS - 205/50/15 (4 or 6) and 225/45/15 (4 or 6)

kbrew8991

I have some Hoosiers I'd like to move now that my race car has sold and I've decided to separate the wheels & tires from each other.

These were all used on my MR2, so they were used as pairs of 205s up front and pairs of 225s out back. I have marked all the sets with an A, B, or C paint pen marking. The "A" set has exactly one (1) heat cycle - ran as stickers for NASA Nationals East. The "B" set has exactly three (3) heat cycles from the same event, a gentle break in session, 10-min qualifying, and a 20-min sprint race. The "C" set is used but still good amount of meat remaning, around 10-15 heat cycles. I am also *super* picky about my tire storage, I have an extra wheels & tires for the car to sit in the garage on so all of my good Hoosiers get bagged and stored indoors in the "office" at my house. With the blinds always down, and away from the window anyway.

sold 205/50/15 - These are all true R6s, not stamped SM6. Would do the "A" and "B" pair (so 1-3 HCs) for a set of 4 at $500 + shipping

Sold 225/45/15 - These are all R6s as well. Would do the "A" and "B" pair (so 1-3 HCs) for a set of 4 at $500 + shipping as well, and throw in the "C" pair for an extra $25 or some interesting beer(s).

"C" set ended up going as a staggered set of tires on one of my wheel sets to an MR2 guy, so no longer avail.

Date codes upon request but IIRC they're pretty recent.

Edited by Guest

date codes

205s - 08/14 x 4

225s - 43/12 x 2 ; 14/14 x 2

offers welcomed - would prefer to get these out to someone who will use them and free up space in my tire storage room for the new sizes I'll be using on my "new"/"temporary" car I'll be running.

I've decided to separate the wheels & tires from each other.

Soooo, which wheels might these be?

RX-8 seems like a good choice, especially since you already have it/

The ones that are all sold or pending sale locally... though I did email you and stuff when I put them up for sale. Didn't hear back

Its an interim solution until I get into my next car, likely to be SM or SRF.

Didn't see the e-mail. Even if those were the team dynamics. Call me if the sale of those falls through.

770-539-0187

Thanks for thinking of me, anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm interested in a set of 205/50 r15. I'm not really sure how to pm you on this forum can you shoot me an email so we can talk [email protected]

Thanks!

some things changed with the 205 set - emailing you in a few mins

225s sold, just need picked up.

• 11 months later...

A subtle TTT as I have listed the four Hoosier R6s on racerconnect with no interest:

http://classifieds.racerconnect.com/1497-hoosier-r6s-fs-2055015-four-400/details.html

This is the A and B set from Ken's original ad:

"The "A" set has exactly one (1) heat cycle - ran as stickers for NASA Nationals East. The "B" set has exactly three (3) heat cycles from the same event, a gentle break in session, 10-min qualifying, and a 20-min sprint race."

They are unused and uninstalled since purchase. I did not store them in a spare bedroom, but they were stored covered in my garage.

I am asking $400 for the 4 tires. I am located in Houston and can deliver to Austin or Dallas in February as I travel to both areas. I hate to seem them sitting in my garage.

You can reach me at (713) five one six 7 9 I 3.

-Wayne