WEST Coast NP01 Owners

mark11

I have been told I have #11. My name is Mark. Based in Nor Cal. I would be interested in connecting with others owners and interested parties. Up to an including shop, operational and travel synergies. I am also really interested in going East for new track experiences. Send me a note.

[email protected]

Edited by Guest

Hi Mark,

I'm in Central Ca. I was seriously looking at putting a deposit on one of these, but decided to wait and see one in person. Have they given you any indication on a time frame?

Time frame is most likely early summer for the first kit orders. They have not supplied a specific date. Happy to have you check it out when it is here.

• 7 months later...

We have a location in Southern California (Northern Los Angeles County) and one in Pahrump, Nevada (Spring Mountain Motorsports). We have a lot of experience in building Spec Miatas from the ground up (roll cage fabrication, etc.) and an equal amount of experience in race car set-up. We are interested to build and/or maintain/support the NP01 car. Please ping me in this forum if you may be interested in contracting us to do work for you. It would be a pleasure.

Hi Mark,

I own CLP Motorsports located in Martinez, CA. We have NP01 #3 which I'm hoping will ship in the next few weeks. Feel free to come check it out when it arrives. We will post it on our Facebook page. We also build and maintain cars, provide track support, etc. Let us know if you need help building or maintaining yours. Thanks, Pat

We just put in our order this weekend at VIR after getting to test drive chassis #00.

It'll be based out of Denver and we will race it through the central states.

Considering we wrote a deposit check within hours of the test drive, yes it was awesome.