Enduro racing in the Midwest??

Dean#4AI

Hi everyone,

I've been looking at the schedules for the Midwest, Great Lakes and Central region, but I can't find any reference to any kind of Enduro schedule.

Am I looking in the wrong places?

Any help or info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dean

You might want to contact those regions about their schedule. We do a 3hr enduro at the end of each year. If each of those regions does some sort of enduro during their season, that'd be 3 enduros. Blamo.

You might want to contact those regions about their schedule. We do a 3hr enduro at the end of each year. If each of those regions does some sort of enduro during their season, that'd be 3 enduros. Blamo.

Thanks for the reply. I've sent an email this morning, but haven't gotten an answer yet. Just checking if someone knew anything about it.

Dean

• 4 weeks later...

Dean,

Did you ever find anything out? Got back into the seat this year and new to this area and trying to find some action as well.

Dean,

Did you ever find anything out? Got back into the seat this year and new to this area and trying to find some action as well.

Andrews got back with me and there is not going to be any Enduro races in the Midwest or Great Lakes. Sent an email to the central region and never got a reply back.

No luck so far.

Dean

That is very sad news. I know it never really took off, but I loved enduros, and with the success of Chump etc., there seems to be potential.

Autobahn has it's own endurance series, including a 12 hour November 1st here: http://www.autobahnenduro.com/

The dates do not conflict with NASA MW events, at least.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the replies guys. Agree, it's a shame. Been looking hard at other series, but now thinking I need something to bridge the gap between a 35 minute race, and a multi day 9 hour per day type of deal. Not sure the car is quite up for it yet.

Miss the old 4 hour deals I used to run out east.