Team Entry

captahole

Reviewed the CCR and still confused. To enter TT as a team with 2 drivers you fill out Team declaration and team profile form. I then created a team membership but when I go to create team the web only gives me 2 options for teams. Endro and sprint.

So how do I register for an event as a team? Under the team membership or my personal. Both of the drivers are members and have TT licenses so just wondering how to do this.

Thank you for the help.

• National Staff
Reviewed the CCR and still confused. To enter TT as a team with 2 drivers you fill out Team declaration and team profile form. I then created a team membership but when I go to create team the web only gives me 2 options for teams. Endro and sprint.

So how do I register for an event as a team? Under the team membership or my personal. Both of the drivers are members and have TT licenses so just wondering how to do this.

Thank you for the help.

Please contact your NASA Regional Director and/or Regional Registration staff to assist you. I'm not certain that this process has been fully vetted, but these staff can change your registration and/or assist with the process that is currently set up for your region.

• National Staff
lucky for me I think you are the dude! Im in the So Cal region. Do I email you the forms? Want to register for fontucky.

e-Mail Ryan, and he will take care of it for you.