Test and Tune day at Laguna Seca?

Scott G.

• Members

Is there a T&T day on Thursday before the racing starts Friday? If so, where do I find info on it?

Can someone verify that this is indeed true? Makes no sense that there wouldn't be a TnT day dedicated for NASA Nationals.....

I asked Will and he also confirmed that someone else had the track the Thursday before we get it Friday. He thought that

we could maybe sign up with Speed SF to get some track time, I haven't looked into it.

SpeedSF is good people. I haven't run with them but several local NASA racers do regularly. If you think you can get close to 90dB then go sign up.

• Members

I'm an East Coast type that is renting a SpecE30 to participate in West Coast Champs. In order to participate in the Thur test day, the guy I'm renting the car from is going to put some aux muffler gizmo on the tip of the exhaust to cut the car's noise level. Then we just take it off Thur night. No big deal.

• 1 month later...

I saw that Speed SF day on the MRLS calendar and hoped it was a fluke; 90db isn't going to happen for many of us, myself included.

• Members
Where does one go to possibly sign up to run some laps Thursday with Speed SF?
Their website. Link is earlier in the thread.