S10 Late Model Spped Truck

StanCulpepper

Road race S10 race truck. This is the ultimate track car / truck and it is affordable to maintain and yet is very fast and fun to drive. No expenses were spared during the build.

It has a strong ZZ350 Chevy Crate Engine that runs on pump gas and is a sealed spec motor.

Great Racing Power At a Reasonable Cost!

This is a factory sealed crate engine

Great for Track days, Drivers Edge, Apex, HPDE, NASA, CHUMP CAR or SCCA

Fiberglass body with removable front hood area. Complete tube chassis very similar to ASA, ARCA, NASCAR late model. Would even be a great truck to Drag race.

Crossover Headers makes the truck sounds awesome

Tex 101A Transmission that shifts perfect (no clutch needed when at speed )

Ford 9" rear end

3 Link rear suspension

Fire System

Butler Seat

Simpson Belts

Lee Steering Gear

Fluidyne Radiator

Fuel Safe Cell ( just replaced with a new fuel cell )

MSD ignition box

Brake bias gauges

Exhaust temp monitor

Truck is in excellent condition, no damage to frame or otherwise. On scales the truck weighs 2400 pounds and is 51% front and 49% rear weight. All fluids have been recently changed. The fuel cell bladder is new, New tires and comes with an extra set of wheels and tires. This track is ready for the track now. This is not some wore out race car that you buy and have to go through. It is track ready and needs nothing.

Might take partial trade plus cash. I keep the truck out at Eagles Canyon Raceway. I live close to the DFW Airport, Fly in I'll take you to the track and fly out the same day and I can help you arrange shipping. I also have all of the set up equipment you might want at your shop I would sell separately ( Springs, scales, suspension tools. extra parts, way more stuff than I could possibility list or have time to list ) There are two videos of the truck on you tube if you just search s10 race truck

Stan 214-244-7826